Company Quality Policy
Corsair Engineering Ltd operates from a factory of around 33,000 sq ft, located in Banbury where we are well placed to supply the UK with an extensive range of commercial catering equipment. Through our customers, products, equipment and staff we feel that we have much to offer and welcome the challenges ahead of us.
The management team has a continuing commitment to –
- Operation a Quality Management System that has gained BN EN ISO 9001:2015 registration through a UKAS approved certification body.
- Continually develop and improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management Systems.
- Ensure that all personnel are competent / trained to a suitably high standard to ensure that they have the ability to work in accordance with business requirements and understand the importance of the Quality Policy whilst operating in line with Quality Management Systems.
- Maintain a suitable working environment and process equipment to enhance production processes.
- Acknowledge ‘Interested Parties’ that are affected by the company’s operation, understand their needs and meet their expectations.
- Determine the needs and expectations of Interested Parties that will become part of the companies ‘compliance obligations’ and fulfil the aim of achieving total customer satisfaction.
- Communicate throughout the company the importance of meeting customer needs and expectations whilst maintaining relevant statutory, regulatory and compliance obligations.
- Review Internal Audits and ensure the availability of resources required to achieve the expected outputs and result in an effective Quality Management System.
- Establish, communicate and support the Quality Policy and its Objectives.
- Set and review ongoing Quality Objectives additionally to those described above.
The structure of the Quality Management System is defined within the Quality Manual.
Corsair Engineering Ltd complies with all relevant statutory, regulatory and compliance obligation requirements and will constantly monitor its quality performance and implement improvements when appropriate.
This Quality Policy is regularly reviewed to ensure its continued sustainability and is available to all members of staff and customers on request. Management Review minutes, or extracts thereof, are provided to individual members of staff in accordance with their role and responsibility as means of communicating the effectiveness of the Quality Management Systems.