The Trent Breakfast Trolley is the ideal solution for providing a comprehensive breakfast service in a busy Hospital or Care Home.
Manufactured entirely in stainless steel, the trolley has an on-board boiler with the capacity to serve 40 cups (9 litres) of hot beverages. Your own supply of loose ingredients can be dispensed from four 1.2 litre dispensers into standard hospital crockery. The crockery is carried on-board in three standard 500mm square cup baskets. Find out more below:
- 9 litre (40 cup) capacity hot water boiler with non-drip tap and water level gauge
- Three 1.2 litre loose ingredient dispensers
- On-board heated toast compartment – 20 slice capacity
- Four 3 litre cereal containers
- Recessed spill area
- Drop down tray storage/serving shelves
- Cutlery container
- Waste container
- Corner bumper protection
- Two GN 1/1 100mm deep polycarbonate containers
- Excellent manoeuvrability
- Electrical loading: 2.4Kw 13 Amp
- Dimensions: 1145mm (L) x 570mm (W) x 1360mm (H)
- Height to work surface: 825mm
- Weight: 77kg
Furthermore, the trolley can be used as a general kitchen trolley – ideal for additional storage if you need the extra space. Its practical and hygienic design lends itself to a range of catering environments and is a popular choice for schools, restaurants, hospitals and nursing homes.
Room Service Trolley – for Breakfast and Beverages
Both lightweight and durable, the trolley has everything required for breakfast, tea and coffee service. Simply contact us today on 01295 267021 for a free quote.
If you would like more information about our Trent Breakfast Trolley, please fill out the request form below and a member of our team will be in touch!