Cherwell Servery Range / Carvery Unit
The Cherwell Servery Range is ideal for a broad range of high capacity applications such as universities/colleges, secondary schools, hospitals and prisons. The unit (also referred to as a carvery unit) can be used as a mobile or static/suited counter.
With an offering of Plain, Bain Marie, Ceran Tops, and refrigerated options – Cherwell Serveries are designed to be used in establishments where high capacity service needs to be combined with attractive and durable equipment.
The choice of a range of stylish gantries (either wood effect or coloured panels) delivers a complete countering range.
- Stainless steel construction – attractive and durable.
- Choice of colour finishes on panelling.
- Sneeze screen – Full-height or serve-through, variety of materials.
- Wet well option for extended service periods such as buffets or temples.
- Insulated construction for operator and customer safety.
- Wide range of Modules.
- Standard and custom-built sizes to suit specific requirements
- Bain Marie units
- Plain top Hot Cupboard
- Ceran Top (not toughened glass!)
- Carvery Unit
- Refrigerated dolewell for salads and yogurts
- Multi-tier self-service units
- Mobile or static to create the ideal servery counter for your catering operation
- Range of heated and ambient gantries and tray slides available.
- Option for ambient cupboard below in place of hot cupboard.
If you would like to enquire about our Cherwell Servery Range, please fill out the request form below and we’ll be happy to help.