Cherwell Servery Range / Carvery Unit
The Cherwell Servery Range is ideal for a broad range of high capacity applications such as universities/colleges, secondary schools, hospitals and prisons. The unit (also referred to as a carvery unit) can be used as a mobile or static/suited counter.
With an offering of Plain, Bain Marie, Ceran Tops, and refrigerated options – Cherwell Serveries are designed to be used in establishments where high capacity service needs to be combined with attractive and durable equipment.
The choice of a range of stylish gantries and wood effect or coloured panels delivers a complete countering range.
- Stainless steel construction – attractive and durable.
- Choice of colour finishes on panelling.
- Sneeze screen – Full-height or serve-through, variety of materials.
- Wet well option for extended service periods such as buffets or temples.
- Insulated construction for operator and customer safety.
- Wide range of Modules.
- Standard and custom-built sizes to suit specific requirements
- Bain Marie units
- Plain top Hot Cupboard
- Ceran Top (not toughened glass!)
- Carvery Unit
- Refrigerated dolewell for salads and yogurts
- Multi-tier self-service units
- Mobile or static to create the ideal servery counter for your catering operation
- Range of heated and ambient gantries and tray slides available.
- Option for ambient cupboard below in place of hot cupboard.