Cherwell Servery Range | Carvery Unit
The Cherwell Servery range is ideal for a broad range of busy environments. This includes universities, colleges, secondary schools, hospitals and prisons. The unit (which can also be referred to as a carvery unit) is available as either a mobile or static counter.
Our units are designed to be used in high capacity establishments, where service needs to be combined with attractive and durable equipment. Each servery is available with plain, bain marie, ceran tops and refrigerated options.
There is also the choice of having different styled gantries (either a wood effect or coloured panels). This allows us to deliver the complete countering range.
- Stainless steel construction – both attractive and durable.
- The choice of colour finishes on panelling.
- Sneeze screen. Either full height or serve-through, with a variety of materials.
- Wet well option for extended service periods. Such as buffets or temples.
- Insulated construction for operator and customer safety.
- A wide range of modules.
- Standard and custom-built sizes to suit specific requirements.
- Bain Marie units.
- Plain top Hot Cupboard.
- Ceran Top (not toughened glass!).
- Carvery Unit.
- Refrigerated dolewell for salads and yogurts.
- Multi-tier self-service units.
- Mobile or static units, to create the ideal servery counter for your catering operation.
- A range of heated and ambient gantries and tray slides available.
- Option for an ambient cupboard below, in place of hot cupboard.
If you would like to make an enquiry about anything, please fill out the request form below and we’ll be happy to help.