Our carvery units are designed to enhance your hot food offerings – helping you serve carvery meals efficiently in buffet and self-service style catering establishments. These high quality display units will keep food safe and at optimum temperatures for readily available serving.
Carvery Units for Sale – Cherwell Servery Range
At Corsair Engineering, we have a wide range of carvery units for sale. Our Cherwell servery range is extremely popular and is ideal for a broad range of busy environments – including schools, hospitals, prisons, hotels and pubs.
These units are constructed from stainless steel and are easy to clean and maintain, offering excellent levels of hygiene. It makes them a great choice for establishments where service needs to be combined with attractive and durable equipment.
The carvery units are simple to operate and are available as either a mobile or static counter. As such, a permanent space within your establishment is not required to gain the full benefits.
Each servery is available with plain, bain marie, ceran tops and refrigerated options.
There is also the choice of having different styled gantries (either a wood effect or coloured panels).
- Stainless steel construction – both attractive and durable
- The choice of colour finishes on panelling
- Complete with sneeze screen (full height or serve-through)
- Wet well option for extended service periods (such as buffets or temples)
- Insulated construction for operator and customer safety
- A wide range of modules:
- Standard and custom-built sizes to suit specific requirements
- Bain marie top
- Plain top hot cupboard
- Ceran top (not toughened glass!)
- Refrigerated dolewell for salads and yoghurts
- Multi-tier self-service units
- Mobile or static units, to create the ideal servery counter for your catering operation
- A range of heated and ambient gantries and tray slides available
- Option for an ambient cupboard below, in place of a hot cupboard
Bespoke Servery Units
As a catering equipment specialist, we are able to tailor bespoke units to meet your needs, helping you streamline the entire serving process. Our heated servery units can be manufactured to any size, shape or finish and designed to fit in with your current surroundings. Simply contact us on 01295 267021 to discuss your requirements.
For any further information on our carvery units, please fill out the request form below and a member of our team will happily be in touch.