There is a model for all applications ranging from small church halls to pubs to the largest banqueting kitchen.
Series 600 units will fit into the smallest and most awkward of spaces, ideal for smaller less-intensive operations such as pubs, church halls and small hotels.
Series 650 units are designed for the heavy-duty user such as restaurants, hotels, institutional establishments etc. All sinks are 650mm wide x 870/910mm high. All bowls are 600mm x 450mm x 300mm deep. Materials are all as 600 series except 38mm waste outlet and strainer standpipe overflow. Two tap holes are provided behind each bowl to suit pillar taps (not supplied). Front valance supplied as standard. Upstands and downturns are 60mm.
Series 700 units feature a deeper 700mm frame and share the specifications of the Series 650.
Series 700/M have the dimensions of the Series 700 but feature a Mammoth Sink Bowl for those establishments requiring it for pot washing or large volume of through-put.
General Specification of Derwent Sink Units
- 600/650/700mm Range.
- 1.5mm 304 Worktops.
- 1.2mm 430 stainless undershelf.
- Fully polished bowls.
- Front valance supplied as standard on all models.
- Undershelf supplied as standard on all models.
- Stainless steel standpipe and chrome outlet on all Series.
- 650/700/700M models.
- Waste and plug fitting supplied on all Series 600 models.
- All models despatched fully assembled or welded.
- Custom-built Sizes.
- Right hand or left hand drainer option.
- Height adjustment 870/910mm.