At Corsair Engineering, we are able to provide a range of derwent sinks to suit any application. This ranges from small church halls and pubs to the largest banqueting kitchen.
Series 600 units will fit into the smallest and most awkward of spaces. These are ideal for smaller, less-intensive operations such as pubs, church halls and small hotels.
Series 650 units are designed for heavy-duty environments, such as restaurants, hotels and institutional establishments.
- All sinks are 650mm wide x 870/910mm high.
- All bowls are 600mm x 450mm x 300mm deep.
- The same materials are used from the 600 series, except for a 38mm waste outlet and strainer standpipe overflow.
- Two tap holes are provided behind each bowl to suit pillar taps (not supplied).
- Front valance is supplied as standard.
- Upstands and downturns are 60mm.
General Specification of Derwent Sink Units
- 600/650/700mm range.
- 1.5mm 304 worktops.
- 1.2mm 430 stainless undershelf.
- Fully polished bowls.
- Front valance supplied as standard on all models.
- Undershelf supplied as standard on all models.
- Stainless steel standpipe and chrome outlet on all series.
- 650/700/700M models.
- Waste and plug fitting supplied on all series 600 models.
- All models are dispatched fully assembled or welded.
- Custom-built sizes.
- Right hand or left hand drainer option.
- Height adjustment 870/910mm.
If you would like to enquire about any of our derwent sinks, please fill out the request form below and we’ll be happy to help.